Tomorrow, Tuesday March 7th marks the official “On Sale Date” for Floret Farm’s Cut Flower Garden. After working on the book for more than two years, I am so excited to finally share it with you!
To celebrate, the team and I are throwing a virtual party and YOU are invited!
The event is FREE and best of all, you can join the fun no matter where in the world you live. No travel required! All you need is an internet-connected device to participate (more details on that below).
Won’t you join us?
Floret Book Release Celebration
Tuesday March 7th at 10 a.m. Pacific Time (GMT -08:00)
As part of this special online event, I’ll give you the inside scoop about the book, announce some exciting upcoming events, plus answer your questions during a live Q&A session.
And a Floret party isn’t a party without a few fabulous prizes and party favors. During the event, I’ll be giving away goodies from the Floret Shop including:
- A Deluxe Floret Gift Set
- A Deluxe Cut Flower Garden Seed Collection
- A Floret Farmer-Florist Toolbelt (we just got a big shipment in!)
Not able to attend the live event but still want to see the celebration? No problem. A recording of the event will be available for a limited time afterwards, but you still need to register in order to get the replay link.
If you are registered to attend, please follow these guidelines to have the best live event experience:
Keep Your Webinar Link Handy – Use the link provided in the confirmation email you receive from us.
Refresh or Re- Join – If you can’t see or hear me, or you get bounced from the webinar for any reason, you will want to refresh your screen by clicking the blue refresh button at the bottom of your screen.
Prepare your Browser – While most any browser works, we recommend Google Chrome as your internet browser.
- Download Google Chrome for your DESKTOP or LAPTOP here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html
- Download Google Chrome for your MOBILE device here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/mobile/index.html
Your Internet Connection – This technology works on almost any device that is connected via a high speed internet connection (including smart phones & tablets) but is best viewed and listened to on a device with an ethernet connection (not a wireless connection.)
If you attend the webinar on a wireless connection, you may experience some buffering and pixelation issues or see fuzzy or blurry video, especially in the first few minutes or if you have other apps running at the same time.
Streaming video is very demanding on your internet connection. Try an encourage other people who are on the same connection to refrain from downloading large files or streaming video (this includes Netflix or Xbox live) during the duration of the webinar. This will greatly improve your picture and audio quality.
- Close Other Programs – Close down all software, apps, and browser tabs on your device, except what you are using to view the webinar. This will insure that you don’t have any hardware or software conflicts that could bounce you off the webinar and frees up as many of your machine/device’s resources as possible for the best viewing experience. Some programs that can impact the quality of your picture are things that sync in the background, like Dropbox, Google Drive or Evernote. For best results turn them off until the webinar is over.
- Attendee Control Panel – During the webinar, you have a control panel, which allows you to chat, refresh the webinar if there is an issue, and mute the chat. To learn more about these controls visit the Attendee Control Panel
We’ve tested this system and it works very well. However, technology is not always our flower friend. If the little tech gremlins decide to get feisty, please hang in there while we get it resolved.
See you at the celebration!